• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler Woodsrunner arrived.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received my 45 cal woodsrunner. Everything looks great. Walnut stock. I Clp the barrel and steel parts. I’m going to put it together when I retire. 6 months to a year. The barrel maker didn’t clean out the barrel from the cutters. But I got them out. No biggie. But I put her back in the box and sealed her back up . I got to come up with how I want to treat the bare steel. Black or brown. Cold blueing? But I got time to look at samples and products. Cheers WarDawg

Attachments

• IMG_6822.jpeg
    IMG_6822.jpeg
    2.5 MB
Congratulations! I'm in the middle of a walnut SMR, just blacked the hardware for it last night with Jax. Rubbed it back to a nice cool gray color. My ToW order has been in Minnesota since Thursday so I'm on hold until that stuff comes in, no sense finishing the stock before doing inlays.

Back