• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Let's Play "Watch the Idiot"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm: :shake: What a dummy plus he is using pyroyucks as the main charge :youcrazy: he is lucky to have it have hang-fires every shot instead of not going off at all. Somebody needs to show him how things should work in a flintlock.

Isn't it amazing what people will willingly expose themselves to? It's one thing to do something, and be unaware of proper procedure, it is totally another to post it in a public place to be viewed by all. Then again if it draws a few comments, and constructive criticism is received well, then maybe he may save a few of those fingers of his.

Idiot! And he used 5 pushes of prime. It had to burn down even ignite main charge.

Tex said:
As Bugs Bunny would say "What a Maroon"! What's up with that goofy music?

Too bad the music is now associated with this guy. It is from one of my favorite movies: "The Duellists".

From IMDb: "Set during the grand, sweeping Napoleonic age, an officer in the French army insults another officer and sets off a life-long enmity. The two officers, D'Hubert and Feraud, cross swords time and time again in an attempt to achieve justice and preserve their honor."

I believe it was Ridley Scott's first movie as Director, but even then it showed his flair for great cinematography. Check it out...starring Keith Carradine and Harvey Keitel

I'll bet that he is not from Oklahoma. We rednecks know better than that. Now we have been known to run thru the woods naked with a beer in our hand yelling " Fire in the hole". :rotf:

As an aside, you DO know the difference between "naked" and "nekked", don't you? Naked means you don't have any clothes on; nekked means you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something. :thumbsup:

Most all know better today, but in the Revolutionary War,you primed from your paper cartridge and then sent the powder and ball down the barrel. For this guy, he can be happy he is using Pyrodex as it is harder to light off than real BP.

He also fires it right over all of his loading supplies, cans of powder and all. I bet his parents were brothers.

There are just some things you cannot un-see......
This is one. ....
Why does his pistol take forever to flash and ignite? Dah..... He has way too much pan powder... Anyone with mote than 2 days experience figures that out.... This video is retarded guided by retqrdeness... I am afraid for these people. Seriously.

And take that GD wristwatch off and begin to make so.r sense... Although you appear chronically stoopid and hopeless, you dummasss.

Furthermore, whoever the camera man is he is out in front of the muzzle. No body I know whould allow that on any range I have been on.

I just saw an expert prime then load an original 1795 springfield last night. He primed with a plastic flask, then dumped the main charge with a plastic pill bottle,then loaded with a patched ball. So no one say to me "he was doing it the correct way the way they did it on the battlefield".I know it was the way paper charges were loaded. But this guy had no idea on the the history or what a powder measure looked like.It was some show on the history channel about a couple of guys who have a surplus store in cali. Im so glad he did not ruin it. It was a sweet original.

Back