• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Long time lurker from NJ…..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAPTAIN

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello from the New Jersey shore!
I’ve been a long time lurker here, but finally created an account not too long ago.
Still learning the ropes of black powder, and mostly interested in original Revolutionary War and original Civil War stuff.
As I get better with muzzle loaders, I am definitely looking forward to getting something nicer to hunt with during muzzle loader season here in NJ.
Just trying to soak up knowledge from all of the experienced members here!

Hello from the New Jersey shore!
I’ve been a long time lurker here, but finally created an account not too long ago.
Still learning the ropes of black powder, and mostly interested in original Revolutionary War and original Civil War stuff.
As I get better with muzzle loaders, I am definitely looking forward to getting something nicer to hunt with during muzzle loader season here in NJ.
Just trying to soak up knowledge from all of the experienced members here!
Many nice rehabbed state ranges where you are at.

Welcome from the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. By Pennsylvania law, I'm supposed to pick on you...you being from New Jersey and all that.
But I'll dispense with the law because your new here!
Even though you're from New Jersey, I'm glad you found the place!
Kidding aside, lots of info here about Rev and Civil War era weapons. Enjoy the trip you're on now. These "old timey" guns can get a bit addictive.

Latest posts

Back