• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mepps Buys Squirrel Tails

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25 cents they pay for a deer tail..they cost me about $5.00 for fly tying. I always forget to keep them..forgot one last wk. matter of fact.
I used to help my dad make mepps type spinners using squirrel tails...bout 40yrs. ago.

Lots of road kill greys go to waste, a pair of snippers and a plastic bag in your car/truck and you're in bussiness (might get some strange looks though....). Counted over 50 dead greys on my way home from beach striper fishing last fall.

Lots of road kill greys go to waste, a pair of snippers and a plastic bag in your car/truck and you're in bussiness (might get some strange looks though....). Counted over 50 dead greys on my way home from beach striper fishing last fall.

You think you get strange looks doing that, what do you think you'd get if your buddy hit a big grey and then hung a U turn to pick the thing up? Trust me on this one, WEIRD looks. He nailed this beast grey one day, leaving the woods from skwerl hunting actually, without limits. He says to me "you want it?". We stopped, he tasted great! Just seemed to be a waste to leave him there when we were going to be skinning them anyway.

Please Note: It's illegal to sell squirrel tails in the states of CA, ID, OR and TX
Dingdong dangit :bull:

I could seriously cash in just on roadkill :eek: HAHA I can't imagine the looks I'ld get tho.

Latest posts

Back