• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Montucky grand slam

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
After being such a good guide and husband during muzzleloader season My reason for living told me I could head north to our property up on the border.
I went to my trekkin camp and had a good ol time knocking down ruffed, blue and spruce grouse with my 36 blueridge than on up to the border to sneek in on those wiley Mt turkies with my 62 smoothie.
Well back on the road and headed for home and first rifle season.

DSCF3552.jpg

DSCF3580.jpg

DSCF3589.jpg

DSCF3593.jpg

DSCF3597.jpg

Way to go Greenmtnboy! It looks like you had a great time! :hatsoff:

Hello from Germany,

nice pics of a nice time outside.

Regards

Kirrmeister

I don't know which I hate more. The picture of the buscuits or the blue grouse stew. I am at work and will likely have a balogna sandwich at lunchtime.... Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photo's.

PJC

Dangit, ya got me hungry and jealous at the same time! :rotf:

Looks like an awesome time. Congrats.

Are there enough good logs left in that one building to do something with? Make a small cabin?

PJC

yup,
but thats why I married a youngun,
see ya on thanksgiving Toni from TVM said Caroline's gun's in the mail

Thanks guys,
I'm pritty dang thankfull for finding such a beautful place thats hasen't been turned into lala land for the rich, no offence but every thing seems to be for sale and no hunting no trespassing signs seems to be the norm for outtta town folk who have no clue about local norms.
any way god bless the little things

Back