• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mourning for two CVA's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,

I've been kicking myself in the butt for a couple of years for passing up a chance to buy Teddy Roosevelts personal 1917 Colt Revolver.

You know, the one he carried up San Juan Hill in World War I :shocked2:

The guy only wanted 3 grand for it.

I saw someone who had an original Daniel Boone tomahawk for sale...said the handle was replaced five times and the head was replaced twice. Im not sure but I believe the price was around 10 grand. :rotf:
Highlander

Highlander73 said:
I saw someone who had an original Daniel Boone tomahawk for sale...said the handle was replaced five times and the head was replaced twice. Im not sure but I believe the price was around 10 grand. :rotf:
Highlander

Highlander!....I think that same guy had a slogan!

"IF YA CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE...BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLS--T"!

Latest posts

Back