• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

muzzleloaders show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,Happy Sunday morning.I'm currently make plans for our 4th annual Muzzleloaders Rendezvous/show here in Laceyville,Pa.@ The Oldest House. I'm seeking vendors,gun builders,knive makers and such. The show/fund raiser,will be in september on the 29th & 30th. We charge NO FEE for our event,not to the public to attend or for vendors to display!!!!! This is a very wonderful cause,to help preserve the house that was built in 1781,for a Dr. William Hooker Smith,serviver at the Wyoming massacure. More info to come. If you would like to be a part of this event, please let me know. Remember,IT TAKES A VILLAGE!!! Thanks for reading, Bushdog

Thanks for the heads up, I'll mark those dates on my calander. It'd be a nice "Happy Ride" from Friendsville :thumbsup:

That will be great,bring along some folk with ya. There is a fair amount of long gunners up there in Montrose,New Milford,Hop Bottom, and Great Bend area i here about!

Can you give a location of where this event will be taking place? Is there a Website for it?? Thanks......

Forget,No, just to many too list. Went thru your area today, Headed to Onondaga Country. A mans imagination can run wild seeing all that splended land scape. Say a nice old brown bess hanging on a wall at a Onondaga resturant!A NICE DAY!

I did mention in my post, The Oldest House, Laceyville Pa. September 29&30. Check there facebook or web site. We are a small affair, but growing and proud. I'll post more info as we go.

Back