• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Gift Arrived

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to me! How did I know that I wanted this?
Bree at Kiblers must feel very good when she tells us old kids that our package is ready to ship. I feel like it's Christmas time.
The box was supposed to have arrived on Friday, but was delayed. It did come today, however. I couldn't wait to get home and tear it apart.
IMG_3894.jpeg

Merry Christmas to me! How did I know that I wanted this?
Bree at Kiblers must feel very good when she tells us old kids that our package is ready to ship. I feel like it's Christmas time.
The box was supposed to have arrived on Friday, but was delayed. It did come today, however. I couldn't wait to get home and tear it apart.
View attachment 342960
Oh congrats

I already have the WW in .54, so I'm not jealous :) I am jealous of your username, get after 'em!

I have put 2 of them together. It still amazes me how well everything fits. Its easy to bark out "its made on a CNC!". I've spent a lifetime in the CNC world and that alone doesn't guarantee anything. There is some serious work, design and planning involved to make them go together so easily and perfectly.

Enjoy your rifle!

Latest posts

Back