• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new flintlock just came in.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittsburghunter

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I can't wait to shoot this beauty. :grin:

F4C750C30CC4431089B0E6A880549AF6.jpg

Well, heck yes. :grin: Ya could at least tell my type where ya got it from. :grin: And besides, my type is the type that makes that type look bad.

Heck if I know were it came from it don't even have a rear sight. Imagine that? A gun with no rear sight? What's this world coming to?

I got me one o' them on order too, 'cept mine's got a grenade launcher underneath... :blah: :thumbsup:

Great!! Now we can all drink Shirley Temples at the range while shooting! I knew this gun was a good one :grin:

These guns are hand assembled in the dungeon of a 14th Century German castle by Stumpkiller's Portugese dwarf servant, Portabello (don't ask...). :rotf: :grin:

So... have you thought about entering that pic in the image editing contest?? Could the rear sight be hiding behind the cock or do you just use the tang screw to sight with on that honey?
------------------------------------------
Twisted_1in66 :thumbsup:

captgary said:
The Army let me use one of them in Nam, Havent seen one since.... :rotf:

You must have been there awful early in Nam if yours was a flinter. Mine was a perc :winking: .

That's nice.

But here's what I'm after.....
nockrocket.jpg

Just can't decide what caliber......

Legion

Latest posts

Back