• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soggy said:
:shocked2: Hey I'd like to get me some of them shootin' instructors...................but I don't think Mrs. Soggy would approve :rotf: :rotf:
she might if'n you was man enough to come out from under the bed! :rotf: shakey... :haha:

TIMES UP!

Yer taxes are due and ya can't sign up for the contest no more!

I know ya all can't stand it not knowin' who yer shootin' at so,

Here Are The Official 1st Round Pairs

PeteD vs. tg
Gus vs. 410-er
jethro224 vs. OregonDoc
Plink vs. nobody (he drew the 1st bye)
Dan-L vs. sharps54
kgs113 vs. Zemenar
Jim/OH vs. HFD60
grzrob vs. Recon
Ghettogun vs. Bakeoven Bill
bucktales vs. djnye
Halftail vs. sundog
Gemoke vs. Buripity
whitebear vs. Roy
smokin50 vs. 50cal.cliff
CZMark vs. Bill S
BullRunBear vs. breechplug
fat jack vs. RICKYD
Mountainman56 vs. RC
54Mountain vs. mykeal
grey whiskers vs. Greenmtnboy
Bald Mtn Man vs. skunkskinner
soggy vs. flaming canvas
wirehairman vs. undertaker

Now you have until the end of the month to take your shot and report your score to me by PT.

Remember the rules;
Blank 8.5 x 11" paper target
Long guns at 50 yards
or pistols at 25 yards
One shot
sitting or standing
No Supports
closest to center wins the match
lose 2 matches and you're out
A no-shot is a automatic wound(A miss would beat a no-shot)(2 misses in the same match would be 2 wounds I guess)

On May 1, or whenever all the shots are in, whichever comes first. I'll draw pairs for the second round.

Good Luck! Let the trash talkin' begin... er, commence... er,... ahhh just carry on.

I guess that means I don't hafta shoot against someone this round? I'm a bit underpracticed after the last year on the road doing the gun show circuit. Glad for a little "refresher" time. Maybe I can get the balls landing in the same county again! :grin:

Jefro,
How in the Heck am I supposed to shoot straight with a Sundog in my eye? :hmm: :grin: No offence Moonpup but I'll taking a whack atcha soon! :blah:

:grin: Ah this should be fun!..............I got me a school teacher. Now all I gotta do is think back about 45 years.............revenge is sweet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Seriously; ...Flaming Canvas, good luck and may the best shot win :thumbsup:
Soggy

I got all conflicted... fer a moment I thought I was shootin at a wheat beer :shocked2: dang near though I'd have to take one of them self inflicted wounds.... Its all Romeoh's fault ya see....

Now on the other hand a whitebear in GA should stick out sort of like a sore thumb down here... :haha:

Okay RC, ya better get them fancy shootin instructors of yours to give you a refresher course. I already shot my target and I gotta warn ya it's VERY impressive........well it's pretty good. At least I hit the damn paper anyway.

Good luck to you. :thumbsup:

Mountainman56 said:
Okay RC, ya better get them fancy shootin instructors of yours to give you a refresher course. I already shot my target and I gotta warn ya it's VERY impressive........well it's pretty good. At least I hit the damn paper anyway.

Good luck to you. :thumbsup:
you hit the paper?????????? :shocked2: you gonna make this difficult heh? aw gees...what was ya shootin with ??(an don't say "help"..I think thats illegal,or again the rules...) I should use my new rifle...or maybe my smoothie....got me an ole pistol too :hmm: I ought decide huh? then should I sit? stand?..an gotta find a blank piece of paper...boy this may take awhile.. well I got to end of the month...you don't mind waitin do ya??,,(yes the instructors is treatin me very well... :blah:) good luck! :thumbsup:

No hurry RC, I got nuthin but time. I'm going to be practicing for round two on my 8" gong.

I used my old 70's CVA .50cal Mountainrifle. She ain't too purdy but she shoots better than I do.

We were supposed to be shootin at blank business cards right??? :grin:

Mountainman56 said:
No hurry RC, I got nuthin but time. I'm going to be practicing for round two on my 8" gong.

I used my old 70's CVA .50cal Mountainrifle. She ain't too purdy but she shoots better than I do.

We were supposed to be shootin at blank business cards right??? :grin:
Now yous tryin to confuse me...again! if'n ya hit the business card..(dang! mine all gots writin on the one side??? well,it's in braille but it's writin..!) and now yous practicin at a 8" gong ?????? :confused: hmm, musta maybe hit/nicked the edge???..hmmm..that be a purdy good shot..sorta) well I could pull out my 50 cal. cva penn rifle...sorta save that fer speciallike occasions....like blackfly neuterin' season :hmm: I'll give it some thought,,,be least next week afor I get home....give ya time ta reflect on yer shootin ... :rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:

:hmm: sounds like some wrestling guys. :haha:

So, i'm trying to shoot on friday.Have to make my target first. :shocked2:

Gut Schuß

:hatsoff:

soggy said:
:grin: Ah this should be fun!..............I got me a school teacher. Now all I gotta do is think back about 45 years.............revenge is sweet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Soggy

When I drew this match, I just had to chuckle a little bit... soggy/flaming canvas... and they say ya can't mix fire and water... :rotf:

undertaker said:

:hmm: sounds like some wrestling guys. :haha:

So, i'm trying to shoot on friday.Have to make my target first. :shocked2:

Gut Schuß

:hatsoff:

Just get your shot off before the flying elbow off the top rope. :grin:

jethro224 said:
soggy said:
Soggy

When I drew this match, I just had to chuckle a little bit... soggy/flaming canvas... and they say ya can't mix fire and water... :rotf:
Ya know I was thinking that was kinda funny too.........one fellow burns his tent up and the other fellow darn near drowns in his........should've got together before we could've helped each other out.... :rotf: :rotf:

Good Luck to all !! (Even djnye) :blah:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

soggy said:
jethro224 said:
soggy said:
Soggy

Ya know I was thinking that was kinda funny too.........one fellow burns his tent up and the other fellow darn near drowns in his........should've got together before we could've helped each other out.... :rotf: :rotf:
well golly gee,,, :shake: maybe you men can get together an sew yerselfs up a dry flameproof tent or two... this a duel? or a sewin circle! :shake: :blah: DRAW!... and not plans fer yer tents! :rotf:

RC said:
soggy said:
jethro224 said:
soggy said:
Soggy

well golly gee,,, :shake: maybe you men can get together an sew yerselfs up a dry flameproof tent or two... this a duel? or a sewin circle! :shake: :blah: DRAW!... and not plans fer yer tents! :rotf:

Sewin Circle... :shake: not that ...it'sa Quiltin Bee.....Should be tough one guy shootin while he's afire and another guy shootin underwater.....Dunno if it'll work.
BTW.........Anyone see a sunny Dog going around here anywhere?How my supposed to know who to shoot at?Suppose I miss and hit someone ...like say ....may...........RC or someone of thet Ilk? :redface:

bucktales said:
Good Luck to all !! (Even djnye) :blah:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

One thing about this game I/When I get shot out...I'll still be here(In spirit of course) Cheerleading all my Favs on. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back