• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm a hoping I can duck quick enough so I don't get shot by one of them Yoopers !
schraegschiess.gif
Yikes.gif

Well I hope I have beginners luck. I'm shooting against someone that has been doing this since Tricky Dick was in office!!

Halftail said:
bucktales said:
Good Luck to all !! (Even djnye) :blah:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

One thing about this game I/When I get shot out...I'll still be here(In spirit of course) Cheerleading all my Favs on. :wink:
CHEERLEADERS ????...........DID I HEAR SOMEONE MENTION CHEERLEADERS????
Copyofcheerleader.jpg

CopyofCopyofswamprat07.jpg

Good luck to ya Greenmtnboy. :thumbsup: Gonna try to get the rifle out again this weekend. Lemme know when yer plannin to shoot so's ya don't sneek up on me. :v GW

soggy said:
Halftail said:
bucktales said:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

One thing about this game I/When I get shot out...I'll still be here(In spirit of course) Cheerleading all my Favs on. :wink:
Copyofcheerleader.jpg

Awwwww Geeze! :shake:
I jus' Had to mention Cheerleaders. :shake: I hope I don't burn my Pom-Poms when I'm a shootin my Flintlock! :grin:

54Mountain vs. mykeal

I'm shootin' at a mountain? Just because I can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside I draw a whole mountain?

Ok, shooting tomorrow morning, will PM results tomorrow night.

BTW, I'll shoot standing, facing the target instead of sideways (smaller profile that way).

Dan-L vs. Sharps54
Well Sharps54 My Front Site Broke off The 50cal :doh:
So you might Have The Advantage Until I Get
The New Sight Installed And Sighted In. Hopefully
By Next Weekend I Will Be Maken Smoke
--------------------------
Dan-L

Watch out whitebear.... I got 'er put together...

S6300276.jpg

:haha:

Halftail said:
soggy said:
Halftail said:
bucktales said:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

Copyofcheerleader.jpg

I jus' Had to mention Cheerleaders. :shake: I hope I don't burn my Pom-Poms when I'm a shootin my Flintlock! :grin:
:shake: :shocked2:

soggy said:
:grin: Ah this should be fun!..............I got me a school teacher. Now all I gotta do is think back about 45 years.............revenge is sweet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Seriously; ...Flaming Canvas, good luck and may the best shot win :thumbsup:
Soggy

Now that ye got me, what aire ye goin to do with me? Good luck to you, Soggy.

So, after shooting 250 rounds with my Henry Rifle :grin: , i made my 'standing' first shot today with my Bucks County. :bow:
I did my very best and made a big hit. :haha:

Aim small,miss small

:hatsoff:

Mykeal,

Don't Know if I can lob a ball all the way to Michigan but if feel something smack you in the chest sunday it's just me. :haha:

I'm 6'5" and 250 lb I make a pretty big target

"WINDAGE AND ELEVATION MY BOY WINDAGE AND ELIVATION"

We have multiple shots but no reported wounds as of yet. There's a couple of you fellers that better shoot mighty straight! :shocked2: :surrender:

OregonDoc, if it ain't rainin' here on Sunday, duck! :grin: I'll be a flingin' lead yer way.

undertaker said:
RC, please let the ring girls free.
We need one. :grin:
RING GIRLS ?.............DID I HEAR SOMEBODY SAY RING GIRLS??????

Copyof20070411113355ufc69_misc_0012.jpg

LET THE SHOOTIN' COMMENCE..........YEE HAWWWWW!

Swamp Rat said:
Halftail said:
soggy said:
Halftail said:
bucktales said:
koltzieh.gif

Let the Games Begin!
ritter.gif

Copyofcheerleader.jpg

:shake: :shocked2:

If I were you I'd be carefull as well...I hear them Pink Pom-Poms you a carring ignite Instantly.... :rotf: :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back