• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,Sundog,
Took my shot today,so I'll be expecting some return fire!
You there?Hey Sundog!C'mon Dang it!Shoot at me! :blah:

54mountain said:
Mykeal,

Don't Know if I can lob a ball all the way to Michigan but if feel something smack you in the chest sunday it's just me. :haha:

I'm 6'5" and 250 lb I make a pretty big target

"WINDAGE AND ELEVATION MY BOY WINDAGE AND ELIVATION"

Uh-oh. Took my shot today, and he's still alive enough to be shooting Sunday.

I was going to turn around, bend over and stick my head in the sand but my wife says I make a bigger target that way...what do you suppose she means by that?

Feets don't fail me now...gallop, gallop, gallop.

Dan-L said:
Dan-L vs. Sharps54
Well Sharps54 My Front Site Broke off The 50cal :doh:
So you might Have The Advantage Until I Get
The New Sight Installed And Sighted In. Hopefully
By Next Weekend I Will Be Maken Smoke
--------------------------
Dan-L

Front sight? We don't need no stinkin' front sight! :blah:
I'm going to Winchester, VA tomorrow to watch the N-SSA regional so I can get some pointers on shooting offhand. I might be able to shoot Sunday if I get my bathroom floor finished, if not the wife will be doing the shooting! :shocked2:
Sharps54

Halftail said:
galloping Mykeal....isn't that a Race Horse or something? :grin:

Thanks for the compliment, but I ain't moving that fast. Is there such a thing as a race Hippo???

Took my shot!
Had to aim pretty high in order to get that ball out to Yooperland! :blah: :rotf:

bucktales said:
Took my shot!
Had to aim pretty high in order to get that ball out to Yooperland! :blah: :rotf:
Bucktales Lobbed one to Yooperland... :grin: Musta held a mite high and to the right,Didn't ya? :wink:

Halftail said:
Musta held a mite high and to the right,Didn't ya? :wink:

:hmm: Didn't hear anything from wirehairman.Perhaps he is calculating the elevation for his aim to shoot over the 'Big Pond' to Germany. :shocked2:
How much BP will he need?
Any mathematicians here?
:hatsoff:

undertaker said:
Halftail said:
Musta held a mite high and to the right,Didn't ya? :wink:

:hmm: Didn't hear anything from wirehairman.Perhaps he is calculating the elevation for his aim to shoot over the 'Big Pond' to Germany. :shocked2:
How much BP will he need?
Any mathematicians here?
:hatsoff:
I think he may be waiting for a better chance..............the wind was from the east today, he most likely will wait 'till the wind is from a westerly direction, that PRB should do better with a tail wind :rotf:

Oh where oh where has my little Sundog gone?Anyone hear any Barking,woofing or whining?Except from RC and his Dog sitting service.....
RCpetservice.jpg
[/img]

Got my own shot done today. Do I need a Doc? Or does OregonDoc need a Doc? Time will tell.

I'll tell ya this Doc, my shot was perfectly centered...

too bad it was a little high :haha:

Halftail said:
Oh where oh where has my little Sundog gone?Anyone hear any Barking,woofing or whining?Except from RC and his Dog sitting service.....
RCpetservice.jpg
[/img]
Goin OUT of Business! barked up wrong tree.. :shake: sh*** business to be in...pays stinks...and so's everything else! :(

Ten days left with only one more weekend to get your 1st shots in!

We have multiple shots reported. Lots more to go. Two matches have been decided so far.

I guess there's no point in keepin' those guys in suspense...

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded
flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"

Wanted to shoot my target today but the wind was gustin from the north so bad that I figgured my ball would end up in San Diego. Didn't want to rile Claude. :surrender: GW

jethro224 said:
Ten days left with only one more weekend to get your 1st shots in!

We have multiple shots reported. Lots more to go. Two matches have been decided so far.

I guess there's no point in keepin' those guys in suspense...

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded
flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
:hatsoff: Congratulations Flaming Canvas.......good shooting! :hmm: That ain't the first time I've been "beat" by a school teacher..................but the other time the teacher was holding a "strap" and not a muzzleloader, :grin: :grin:
Soggy

Mykeal, so sorry for the grievious wound, Hope you recover soon so that we might do this again sometime, we might yet meet again on the losers bracket 'cause I can tell you now I got lucky. :shocked2:

:bull:
fat jack you better turn sideways,
I'm fixing to lob a chunk of lead to the west coast this afternoon. :blah: :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back