• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soggy said:
jethro224 said:
Ten days left with only one more weekend to get your 1st shots in!

We have multiple shots reported. Lots more to go. Two matches have been decided so far.

I guess there's no point in keepin' those guys in suspense...

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded
flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
:hatsoff: Congratulations Flaming Canvas.......good shooting! :hmm: That ain't the first time I've been "beat" by a school teacher..................but the other time the teacher was holding a "strap" and not a muzzleloader, :grin: :grin:
Soggy
Must of been a lucky flinch. That using the strap or the board is what us old timers refer to as the good old days. Can't do that stuff anymore and it sure shows.
Hang in there, Soggy. Ye still have another shot next month.

RICKYD said:
:bull:
fat jack you better turn sideways,
I'm fixing to lob a chunk of lead to the west coast this afternoon. :blah: :blah:

:hmm: That might not be such a good strategy... I'm pretty sure fat jack comes by his name honest... :haha:

Where are the scores being listed? I'm interested to see how everyone's doing.
I should have signed up myself :cursing:

HD

Huntin Dawg said:
Where are the scores being listed? I'm interested to see how everyone's doing.
I should have signed up myself :cursing:

HD

HD, we only have 2 matches completed as of yet. Those scores are posted a couple posts up above.
So far I have 12 reported scores out of 45. I'll list the scores as soon as each match is decided. All scores will be posted at the end of the month.

Then we'll draw new matches for May, wounded vs. wounded and healthy vs. healthy as it is a double elimination contest.
Healthy guys who lose a match move to the wounded bracket. Wounded guys who lose another match drop out of the competition until only one remains.

You shoulda signed up! What were you thinkin'?

jethro224 said:
You shoulda signed up! What were you thinkin'?

I don't know. Mountainman56 tried to get me to sign up. I just never seem to have time to go shooting so I didn't want to sign up and not get out to shoot.

Excuses, excuses...

HD

You guys shootin for a prize? I can donate a 4oz bottle of pure Bear oil I just rendered to the winner. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Swamp Rat, for your generous contribution to the contest! :bow:

:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Ok, heres what your shootin for fellas.

bearoil42108.jpg

you sure that aint your urine sample?? :shocked2: :shocked2: :shake:

Roy said:
you sure that aint your urine sample?? :shocked2: :shocked2: :shake:

These dang spring bears give me an oil that color, only had a couple fall bears and they both gave me clear oil. :hmm:

:hmm: Maybe somethin to this....the spring bears are Canadian! Whilst the fall bears are U.S.A bears! :hmm:

Swamp Rat said:
:hmm: Maybe somethin to this....the spring bears are Canadian! Whilst the fall bears are U.S.A bears! :hmm:
:hmm: ........Sounds to me like them Canadian bears must be full of it .... :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back