• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ya oughta shoot at Mountainman56, 'cause he's who shot at you...

RC said:
oh ! :shocked2: ya don't gotta yell! :shake: who i shootin at? :rotf:
I know Jethro said no shootin' aids, but yer target should look somthin' like this:
mountainman.gif

"Bout time... sheesh. Mountainman56 been hidin' behind that tree for a couple weeks now. He's probly gettin' lonesome. :haha:

jethro224 said:
"Bout time... sheesh. Mountainman56 been hidin' behind that tree for a couple weeks now. He's probly gettin' lonesome. :haha:
:shocked2: you thinkin i'm goin behind a tree with lookin fer him????????????? uh un no no no... soons he peeks out there a lilbit..boomo! (thanks Soggy! i gots it pictured in my mind...!! :thumbsup: and real glad got rid of that other pic! brrrrrrrrrr! :redface:

RC said:
jethro224 said:
:shocked2: you thinkin i'm goin behind a tree with lookin fer him????????????? uh un no no no... soons he peeks out there a lilbit..boomo! (thanks Soggy! i gots it pictured in my mind...!! :thumbsup: and real glad got rid of that other pic! brrrrrrrrrr! :redface:

C'mon RC
Whydoncha Jus' take a lil' Peek? :hmm:

Halftail said:
RC said:
jethro224 said:

C'mon RC
Can't have that " other picture"...........I got that pinned up on the out-house wall :rotf: :rotf:

soggy said:
Halftail said:
RC said:
jethro224 said:

C'mon RC
Can't have that " other picture"...........I got that pinned up on the out-house wall :rotf: :rotf:
Is that the pic of the person on the park bench?Best use for that one is in the outhouse but not hanging there.... :rotf:

soggy said:
Halftail said:
RC said:
jethro224 said:

C'mon RC
why? another hole in the wall??? :confused:

Halftail said:
RC said:
jethro224 said:

C'mon RC
:shocked2: :slap: :slap: :slap: :barf:

QUOTE...why? another hole in the wall???
The holes ain't in the wall ;.......... they'er in the seat; and in answer to you halftail That's all I got to use 'till this years corn-cobs are ripe :blah:

soggy said:
QUOTE...why? another hole in the wall???
The holes ain't in the wall ;.......... they'er in the seat; and in answer to you halftail That's all I got to use 'till this years corn-cobs are ripe :blah:

Aparently they Defecate out through their walls in J-Ville.... :shake: ,
Maybe they should stand their outhouses up after Halloween Night :hmm: ,
Sogg that gives a Hole new meaning to the saying "I got Corns" :blah:

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: ...................I'm gonna go watch the Blue Jays take a beating :surrender: :surrender:

ha! we's got water closets here!! :grin: (an that pic could only be good fer coverin up somethin...yuck! :shake:

RC said:
Halftail said:
RC said:
(an that pic could only be good fer coverin up somethin...yuck! :shake:
Like Rum Puke in a bucket on a Sunday morning? :barf:
don't necessarily has to be rum.... :wink:
Since we are straying unabashedly in Off topicness.....{Thanks Mrs.Tail for the fancy words}I find Rum Puke to be more colourfull than say Whiskey Ralph! :wink:

:shocked2: too bigga words fer me! i'm purdy sure whenever i strayed i didn't unabash at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back