• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy, I am shooting this 50 yards offhand with my first shot of the day( cold barrel ) using a .69 caliber military flintlock smoothbore musket.
Practice... I ain't shot this gun in two weeks!!!!
:rotf:

Heads up kgs113,I'm goona shoot tomorrow.
If I don't forget my powder horn again :cursing:
Went out today and found I left my powder at home,so I sat and watched the Chipmunks for 30 minutes :snore:

Is there a Doctor in the house? Where ya at, OregonDoc?

Too busy leakin' from that .54 caliber pistol round ya took in the upper chest to shoot back at me? :blah:

Well I shot my shot and I did hit paper.... better buckle down the whitebear :grin:

Only one week left to get them first shots in!

Lotta guys (31 of 'em) still haven't shot. With only one week, and one weekend, left in the first round, it's high time y'all quit duckin' behind them rocks and trees and shoot! Git 'er done! :hatsoff:

Top Of List Of Things To Do
Ithink It's Going To Sound
Like A Skirmish Out There
This Weekend So Keep Your Head's
Down Cause The Lead Will Be Flying :blah:
------------------
Dan-L

Dan-L said:
Keep Your Head's
Down Cause The Lead Will Be Flying :blah:
------------------
Dan-L

Sort of entertaining when ya really don't know where its going huh? :haha:

jethro224 said:
Only one week left to get them first shots in!

Lotta guys (31 of 'em) still haven't shot. With only one week, and one weekend, left in the first round, it's high time y'all quit duckin' behind them rocks and trees and shoot! Git 'er done! :hatsoff:

Jefro?
Anysign of Moonpuppy?Or did he die of fright? :hmm:

Ain't heard nothin' from him yet. Must be hidin'... :surrender:

:hmm: Or, maybe he's just sneakin' up on ya. :grin:

Four matches have been decided so far.

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded

flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
Jim/OH .915".............. HFD60 1.020"
Zemenar 2.500"............ KGS113 3.030"

Good shootin'! :hatsoff:

Halftail said:
Jefro?

Look out Halftail, there's a sundog after the other half of that tail. :blah:

He was just snoozin'. :snore: :snore: :snore: Tryin' to psych ya out, I think. :hmm: Anyhow, sundog is still plannin' to take a shot at ya.

Duck!

jethro224 said:
Halftail said:
Jefro?

Look out Halftail, there's a sundog after the other half of that tail. :blah:

He was just snoozin'. :snore: :snore: :snore: Tryin' to psych ya out, I think. :hmm: Anyhow, sundog is still plannin' to take a shot at ya.

Duck!
Psyched out....I've Been that way for quite some time... :wink: I been in contact with the moon puppy and I'll be on the lookout for a glaring moonballs......
Signed....Halftail with his Head down. :grin:

and duck I did!, I got my shot off on Saturday with pistol amd I dont think you have much to worry about :redface:
Oh well, maybe it was just the sight of fresh snow here that did me in. Still was getting over my sunburned head from the weekend before and then the snow came back!
I have no idea what my excuse will be next month........ :wink:
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back