• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OregonDoc said:
and duck I did!, I got my shot off on Saturday with pistol amd I dont think you have much to worry about :redface:
Oh well, maybe it was just the sight of fresh snow here that did me in. Still was getting over my sunburned head from the weekend before and then the snow came back!
I have no idea what my excuse will be next month........ :wink:
Jon

Well fess up Doc. What's your score? I keep checkin' myself for holes, but I can't figger where I'm hit. :haha:

jethro224 said:
OregonDoc said:
and duck I did!, I got my shot off on Saturday with pistol amd I dont think you have much to worry about :redface:
Oh well, maybe it was just the sight of fresh snow here that did me in. Still was getting over my sunburned head from the weekend before and then the snow came back!
I have no idea what my excuse will be next month........ :wink:

Jon

Well fess up Doc. What's your score? I keep checkin' myself for holes, but I can't figger where I'm hit. :haha:

I seen his shot. it was under my agg target last weekend.

lets just say that if the 8x11 sheet of paper was a torso with a crotch.....
...well, you get where I'm going with this!

Doc's on the paper though!

brett sr said:

Yipe! :shocked2:

I was duckin' when I shoulda been jumpin'? :doh:
Shoot me again. Quick!

jethro224 said:
brett sr said:

Yipe! :shocked2:

I was duckin' when I shoulda been jumpin'? :doh:
Shoot me again. Quick!

You will have to wait another month for that...

your rules... :blah:

Any one Here From Sharps54 Let Him Know
New Site Is installed And Ready To Take
My Shot Saturday. Soyou Guys in GA. & CT.
Wont Have To Worry. But Look Out In VA.
----------------------
Dan-L :v

Now that I know who I'm up against, figured I'd update my video to reflect the fact I'm dueling with GHETTOGUN:

biliff
[/URL][/img]

:hmm:that shootin got sorta a professional look to it huh?? :hmm: i wonder....... :hmm:

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded

flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
Jim/OH .915".............. HFD60 1.02"
Zemenar 2.500"............ kgs113 3.030"
Halftail 1.062"........... sundog 3.875"

:hatsoff:

Roy said:
thats it so far??...

Yep. Well, there's more shots taken, but that's all the completed matches. I'm expectin' a bunch more today and tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I was just checkin' my list and there are only 3 matches where neither opponent has turned in a score. I know at least 1 guy in at least 2 of those matches are planning to shoot today.

Lotta matches are gonna be won by default iff'n y'all don't git 'er done. :surrender:

Only 4 more days and this is the last weekend! Shoot 'em up! :hatsoff:

i'm still tryin to figure how many paces??? an ain't somebody suppose to say draw?? an i'm still pickin a gun...and waitin.....an waitin.... :rotf:

Hey RC...Draw!

Pick yer gun. Pick yer nose. Shoot already!!!

You already been shot at! If ya ain't drawed yet... ya must be :snore: :snore: :snore: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back