• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy said:
wait a second... I could have got ahead of myself :haha: . Is this a once a month shoot or a twice a month deal?

Once a month. just a couple extra weeks on this first one to give everybody a chance to get signed up. :grin:

54mountain said:
Ok I've been readin' all the :bull: and sounds like we got som big talkers on this here forum, so I guess you better sign me up, ONE SHOT, ONE KILL do I have that right.
sounds like this could be fun!!

ONE SHOT, ONE WOUND. Could be 2 shots, one kill... :hmm: after that they'll start droppin' pretty regular...

Yer in! :thumbsup:

Here's the roster so far;

jethro224
RICKYD
grey whiskers
sundog
RC
skunkskinner
undertaker
mykeal
CZMark
Roy
grzrob
Recon
Bakeoven Bill
BullRunBear
Pete D.
Bill S.
djnye
wirehairman
Greenmtnboy.
Bald Mtn Man
Dan-L
Buripity
Gemoke
Jim/OH
bucktales
sharps54
OregonDoc
50cal.cliff
410-er
smokin .50
whitebear
flaming canvas
soggy
54mountain

And our very own MLF head cheerleader, Swamp Rat!

Did I miss anybody?

jethro224 said:
54mountain said:
Ok I've been readin' all the :bull: and sounds like we got som big talkers on this here forum, so I guess you better sign me up, ONE SHOT, ONE KILL do I have that right.
sounds like this could be fun!!

ONE SHOT, ONE WOUND. Could be 2 shots, one kill... :hmm: after that they'll start droppin' pretty regular...

Yer in! :thumbsup:
Ok I'll buy that It just sounds kinda' inhumane whenya say it that way. :rotf:

Us MLF members are tough. Takes more than one ball to kill us! :wink:

Count me in!!
50 cal rifle,and if I feel froggy I might try the 50 cal.Trapper pistol.
I made the pistol from a kit,the first time I took it to the range to shoot it my son's headed for cover behind me.
After it didn't blow up in my hands all I heard was"can I shoot it".

Got it. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you might hafta wrassle that pistol away from them boys iffn ya want ta use it. :grin:

This sounds like fun! Count me in too.

I'll use the Austin & Halleck .50 percussion for the first round. Might switch to the flinter if'n I get up the guts! :haha:

RC said:
yep, but is it fer the duel or the gator wrastlin?
:grin: LET'S GIT IT ON!! :grin: :grin:

Copyoftop.jpg

WE JUS HAS TO GET YOU A FULLTIME JOB SOGGY...or some "help"....? :haha: :slap: :youcrazy:

Notice its like on of them old B westerns... the hat never falls off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back