• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions: Do we use the wide side of the paper or the skinny side? And may I participate?

Percussion pistol

Kgs113

You can use the skinny side iffn ya want to. :youcrazy: :haha:

You're in, but ya better wear hip boots... it's startin' to get deep around here... :haha:

The roster so far;

1. jethro224
2. RICKYD
3. grey whiskers
4. sundog
5. RC
6. skunkskinner
7. undertaker
8. mykeal
9. CZMark
10. Roy
11. grzrob
12. Recon
13. Bakeoven Bill
14. BullRunBear
15. Pete D.
16. Bill S.
17. djnye
18. wirehairman
19. Greenmtnboy.
20. Bald Mtn Man
21. Dan-L
22. Buripity
23. Gemoke
24. Jim/OH
25. bucktales
26. sharps54
27. OregonDoc
28. 50cal.cliff
29. 410-er
30. smokin .50
31. whitebear
32. flaming canvas
33. soggy
34. 54mountain
35. Zemenar
36. Plink
37. kgs113

And our very own MLF head cheerleader, Swamp Rat!

The sad thing is my boys aren't yougins.
They are both in thier twentys and they still ran for cover the first time I shot the pistol!!!

Thats o.k. I expect to be out by round 2 :haha: :hmm: now if I spent that time shootin rather than buildin... might be a different story... :grin:

(see I already have a sorry excuse :wink: )

Roy said:
Thats o.k. I expect to be out by round 2 :haha: :hmm: now if I spent that time shootin rather than buildin... might be a different story... :grin:

(see I already have a sorry excuse :wink: )
Yer just saying that to keep Swampy off yer back :stir: :stir:

Judging by the number of shooters signed up so far, Swampy will be in charge of a rather large cheerleading squad by the time this is done. :hmm:

Laola.gif

I'll probably be out by the second go round as well unless I can find that 24 yard drop in barrel for the trapper pistol. I'm a real good shot close up. :bull:

Excellent. :thumbsup: I've been waiting for another contest. Sign me up if you will. Now I just have to figure out which rifle I'm going to use. :hmm:

Sign me up.

Gus
Florida
.54 caplock, TC New Englander

Well you better put me in before o'l Grey Whisker's has a appleplexy! You beat him once and he wants to shot at you every chance he gets.

OK,OK, I admit ya beat me fair and square the first one of these we did. Gotta give me a chance to even things up. Besides now there's 3 of us from little ol Winton entered in the duel. :thumbsup: Good luck, Jack. GW

OK...so in case I missed it somewhere...when do we have to have our first shot in by? My memory is shot...just ask my kids or my wife!

Hey fat jack, I wondered how long you'd be able to keep grey whiskers from talkin' ya into signin' up. :haha: He told me he's been workin' on ya.

You're in! :thumbsup:

Recon, First shot in by the end of April. We still have @ 2 weeks of sign-up time tho (April 15), don't give me your score until after I post the first pairs.

Like GW said, the rules are on page one. I'll probly hafta go back and read 'em again too... :haha:

Shoot straight. :hatsoff:

Jack, since we're neighbors, iffin we get paired up in this duel we can just shoot at each other. Course, one of us won't be able to send in our score. :hmm: GW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back