• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the site.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catfish33

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Stumbled on to the site yesterday. Nice site with alot of good information from what I have seen so far. I have been around Black-Powder all my life. got my first 45cal flinter at 11 and have never turned away. My dad used to build Muzzleloaders from scratch as a hobby. We would go to Friendship, Indiana and my mom and dad would compete in the shoot, while I was throwing tomahawk and knife. Ok enough of this. It is nice to meet you all.

Grab a log and sit a spell. You fell into a good forum. Hope you will contribute some of your experiences with us all. Alot of good folks here.
Welcome.

catfish33,
Welcome to the MLF glad you have taken the
time to introduce yourself. Lots of great folks
and information here. Contribute when you can and have
fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Dang Catfish33. You were virtually raised at Friendship by your mother and father. You're one lucky guy.

Back