• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Northeast PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FKnorr

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I was tooling around the net searching for muzzle-loader stuff and came across this sight. This is an awsome sight. I bought my first flinter back in 83' T/C Hawken 54 cal. which I gave to my dad. I am shooting a Traditions Shennandoah that I have had for quite some time know. I am in the process of finishing up my first muzzle-loader. PA style 50 cal 40 inch Getz barrel and siler lock. This sight is loaded with info I find very useful. I am looking forward to talking to you all.

Best Regards,

Frank Knorr

Welcome to the forum, Frank! Whereabouts in NE PA are you? We're gonna have to have our own sub-category here - for PA users only!

BTW, interesting username you have there... Snarf - I don't know how widespread its' use is but as UNIX system administrators, we used that term instead of "cut & paste"... "snarf" it!
:hatsoff:

Howdy Franklin!

Welcome to tha board!

There are some interestin things here for all no doubt, so dig in an get some! :thumbsup:

Davy

Snarf,
Welcome to the MLF, we are glad you found
us. Hope you will use the search feature of the
forum. Ask all the questions you need to.
Visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome Snarf,

As Maestro said, there are a number of Pennsylvanians who visit this forum on a regular basis. You'll find it can become addictive!
I make my home in Scranton - where are you?

If you can, post some photos of that flinter you're building - we'd all like to have a look. It just don't get any better than a Getz barrel, a Siler lock and a nice piece of curly maple!

I've been in the early stages of building a Lancaster forever now but I'm starting to put more time in now that the holidays are past.
Here's the latest thing that's been keeping me busy...[url] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/finnwolf/DSC00052.jpg[/url]
Finnwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnwolf,

I live in Orangeville not far from Bloomsburg/ Berwick. I have a beagle that keeps me busy. She just loves to run bunnies.

Hello there fellow Berwickian. :)

I just recently join this forum as well. I found out that we also have some of those traditional bowhunters here as well.

Ron Vought

Welcome to the forum Frank, I grew up in Berwick, did you go to Vo-Tech? :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Swampfox,

Yes I am a graduate of Vo-tech. I was in the machine shop. I now teach machine technolgy at Vo-tech.

Frank

Swampfox,

I was also raised in Berwick and graduated from Berwick HS 1985. Lived in Salem Township most of my life. Now living in Potter County, PA.

Ron

Back