• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pa flintlock favor

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olgreenhead

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Seen how my birthday is on the 27 could someone please go out and shoot a deer for me,I wish i could be in Pa to do it myself but funds and time are stopping me so please go shoot a deer for me and post a pick on here for me .Thanks Art :cry:

olgreenhead,
can't help you much with the deer thing but i would like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY come monday.
ALSO HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

olgreenhead:happy birthday if I bag a deer on monday it will be for both of us,I will post the picture,have a good one. :redthumb:

if i can do a muzzleloading friend a favor i'll do what i can to get the deed done....i'll be out wed and thur with some guys from here so i hope a late one will satisfy ya....but will try mon....untill then this will have ta do ya for now................bob

219301-big.jpg

nope got him in bow season nov 2nd....that deer said i might as well poke him now cause he might not be around for flintlock to receive my round ball ::..........bob

Bob1961,
Nice Buck!!Nov. 2nd and your wearing a Teeshirt outside.You lucky bugger.We are expecting a Blizzard tonight and tomorrow.Good Luck PA Flintlockers.I would love to see some pictures posted here too!

Bob,

NICE bow! And I'm a longbow shooter. I used to like compounds in the 25-35% let-off days when they had wooden risers needle bearings ROUND wheels and at least TRIED to look like bows and not some Klingon contraption. I used to like the Ocelot and Warthog bows from Martin.

-Ray :RO:

flint_doe.jpg

Here you go Art. I got this one and buddies of mine knocked down three others. Batteries were dead on the camera or I would have had a group shot for you. :thumbsup:

Nice deer that made me smile wish i was there to smell the smoke . Nice rifle also who made it?

Nice Deer PA Flinter!!!
Like olgreenhead said "I wish I was there to smell the smoke"!
Are you done now or do you have more tags?

it's a all wood laminated bow limbs and all with easy cams and 65% let off....my old bow is a brown bear my bear same thing all wood from 1982.................bob

Back