• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli cocking issue

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I did not take anything apart on lock at first. When I saw the part was not leting the hammer lock in to full cock, then I took the plate with 2 screws holding that "fly" in place off. Cleaned everything real good put back togeather. The "fly" can only go back in in one direction(has a post on one side). To heck with this problem! I will get a upgreaded lock from Track of the Wolf. Never, I hope,have this glitch again. Thanks to all for the help. BOR

BOR said:
No I did not take anything apart on lock at first. When I saw the part was not leting the hammer lock in to full cock, then I took the plate with 2 screws holding that "fly" in place off. Cleaned everything real good put back togeather. The "fly" can only go back in in one direction(has a post on one side). To heck with this problem! I will get a upgreaded lock from Track of the Wolf. Never, I hope,have this glitch again. Thanks to all for the help. BOR

Might be an easy fix if it worked previous.

Dan

Before purchasing another lock, why not consider Paul's advice, "then send the entire lock back to the T/C, and they will fix it for you." Your lock comes with a lifetime, no-matter-who-owns-it-or-who-the-original-purchaser-was guarantee, about the best in the business. Your choice, of course, but certainly worth thinking about.....

sneezy

Thank you for the advice. You and Paul are right. I was HOT about this problem, not thinking right! After I tryed everything I was told, and still no luck I made that snap call on getting a new lock from TotW. I will now do what both you suggested. Lock goes off to TC Monday. Thank you both again!
"Re-Alined" BOR

Back