• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pondering a flintlock. Educate me.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s exactly what I have. .45 Walnut SMR. If I can assemble it anyone can. Good

That’s exactly what I have. .45 Walnut SMR. If I can assemble it anyone can. Good luck!!!
Could you post a pic of it. I’m getting a feel for what folks have done to there metal and stocks. Wardawg

IMG_9019.jpeg

IMG_9015.jpeg

Mine is very basic walnut. I love the look of martial walnut stocks and that is what I was going for. Kiblers brass black for the metal rubbed back. Natural patina from there. I’m not winning any awards with her but she’s plain and simple like her owner.

View attachment 349714

View attachment 349715

Mine is very basic walnut. I love the look of martial walnut stocks and that is what I was going for. Kiblers brass black for the metal rubbed back. Natural patina from there. I’m not winning any awards with her but she’s plain and simple like her owner.
Looks great. You put any stain at all on it ? You black the barrel also ? WD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back