• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possum Branch rondy, TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to show up late Wednesday night sometime. Will look for ya.
Been looking forward to it since last October. :grin:

Gonna give er a try never been but its just up the road a bit fer me but no garrontees.

It's gettin' close now. I can't hardly wait!

Anybody that's been there knows, everybody that hasn't been there should go find out, the Possum Branch Backwoodsmen put on one of the best shootinest rendezvous ever!

There's an archery walk, one of the best knife & hawk walks anywhere, novelty rifle, smoothbore with both gongs and clays, a super woodswalk, a great camp feed, a rifle gets raffled off, there's camp games for the kids and ladies, some really nice prizes are awarded at the end of it all, and you'll get to meet some real good folks!
If you don't go, you're missin' out!

Jethro was there a pistol shoot last year?
I am coming better prepared this year, I will be bringing a bow and some sweet self knock arrows I just fletched with last years gobblers right wing feathers, smoothbore, rifle, hawk and knife. Oh if I get there Thursday mid day will I miss much?

That's the one thing they don't have is a pistol shoot. I keep mentioning that they oughta but there's only 5 of 'em runnin' the whole show and they get pretty busy. Maybe if we volunteered...??? :)

I got there mid day Thursday last year and got it all done but had to hustle to get caught up. That's why I had to run from the knife & hawk over to the archery.

I been gettin my stuff ready. My brother is coming down from knoxville to go this year, this will be his 1st ever rondy. gonna be fun. be sure to bring a pineapple.

Better keep him clear of Luthor... I ain't sure the rock could take 2 of ya. :haha:

Lookin' forward to meeting your brother. And tryin' to whup you on the shoot. :)

Looks like i'm going to miss another good time. :bull: Just got transferred from one seven day a week job to another.. :doh: :youcrazy: As they say I guess I need to make hay while the sun shines. :thumbsup: I hope you guys have a great time and the weather is good for ya'll. Post some pics if ya'll can.

Latest posts

Back