• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rabbit Kits!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armadillos are delicious; possums less so. Have someone else clean those leprous "Hoover hogs".

I can only imagine my wife cooking an armadillo for supper, there is not enough wine in Texas for her to do so.

She likes mushroom (mushrooms harvested from the wild) soup, I find it kin to paint thinner.

No, I'm not talking about assembling rabbits..., get it? Rabbit "kits"...assembling...never mind...

We have several adult rabbits in the neighborhood, AND I found two baby rabbits, aka "kits" when I was mowing yesterday...

You have increased my knowledge and not my wife's.

I asked her, what do you call very young rabbits and her response was "baby rabbits". I told her, nope they are called "kits", she said up north they are called "baby rabbits".

Lesson learned and one not.

A baby opossum is called a joey. Makes a person wonder how these names/terms were decided.

Were you married to either, or to my wife in a former life?

A baby armadillo is called a pup, if you had a bunch of baby armadillos you would have a pack of puppies.

I need a beer.

I need two beers and we called them a bunch o' trouble! They dig up your lawn quicker'n a back hoe! :doh:

Richard Eames said:
I had never heard of the breed before, they look interesting.

I looked at the Rescue website, none in my area.

I am considering getting a dog again and would really like to find a rescue dog.
I picked up a Chihuahua/Terrier at the humane society she is a real sweetheart and has dug up and killed a couple of moles in our front yard. She also likes to chase the rabbits but I won't let her hurt them.

I've said this before...

Sometimes the kids down the street (two families keep rabbits as pets) come down to my house to visit my kids and bring their rabbits for a visit too... whereupon I usually say,

"Stop playing with the food!"

:haha:

LD

Latest posts

Back