• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Red deer backpack hunt.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody for taking the time to have a look. Hope your fall comes around soon.

Neat story and pictures. Guess it shows that it's not over until it's over!!!

Considering all the deadly snakes and spiders and other nasties you guys have crawling around on the ground, I think I'd have to have a tent with a zippered door and I probably wouldn't be brave enough to stomp around the bush at night! :shocked2: :surrender:

Kapow...thanks for the story and pictures. Red Stag is my dream hunt, will do it some day, but its a bit of a trek from New England, USA and I only have one pair of moccasins :rotf:

Back