• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rogers and Spencer parts source

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brpc

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I received a Rogers and Spencer from DGW late Friday. Gun is very accurate. Just thinking ahead to a source of parts. DGW has a few but nothing like VTI carries for the other Italian imports.

Anyone ordered any from Euroarms? It would be the logical choice but you never know.

S&S Firearms: Link
Download the parts section of the catalog; it's an Adobe .pdf file so it will take a bit of time. The Euroarms Rogers & Spencer parts are on page 35.

PS: good folks to do business with.

Mykeal:

Thanks. I forgot about them. They really are good people to deal with....ordered from them before.

Jim

I'll also concur that EuroArms has an easy, reliable, and economical way to get spare parts for their firearms: there is an exploded parts list at: http://www.euroarms.net/Avancarica/esplosi/EXPL_VIEW_R&S.pdf

As of 6 months ago, they did not accept credit cards on line, but would quote part price(s) and S&H on an email.

My R&S revolver has been gently used and nothing has broken, but perhaps a spare hand spring and bolt might be handy to have around. The design looks more robust than the Colt Army/Navy or Remington 1858 pistols.

Forum members with more experience with the R&S pistol may have ideas about what spares to order and perhaps they will jump in to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned earlier, DGW should carry the necessary spare parts. I bought a spare parts set from them about ten years ago that included the hand and spring, trigger spring, cylinder bolt and mainspring. These are the only parts I think you'll need to be concerned about breaking. I also bought a spare cylinder and a few extra nipples. Back then the parts kit was about $12 and the cylinder was $60.

Back