• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Schutzen 3F thoughts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 12lbs of 3f Schuetzen from Grafs last year when they were doing the no haz and free shipping. I too only use GOEX but I was down to my last pound and started to panic. I had to up my charge by 10gr to get the same GOEX results, but it works great. Last fall 2023 at Friendship GOEX delivered a large shipment so I stocked up on that weekend, unfortunately this fall at Friendship they didn't have any 3F GOEX, the rep said they were getting some in on that Thursday but I was leaving that day so it didn't work out.

Back