• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Screwdriver for Siler lock top jaw screw

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forged mine duplicating an armors turn screw.
100_1856.JPG

I've had a set - like reddogge - since forever - cause I can't remember how many years ago I got it - works for near everything. You should get one. Even a basic set with cover a lot of jobs.

None! ;o)
I don't think any hardware store sells a hollow ground screwdriver. It's do-it- yourself proposition.
It has probably been 30 years or more since I bought a screw driver. Unfortunately you are probably right, it is pretty much impossible to find quality tools locally. The ones I inherited from my dad when he passed 20 some years back are usually my go to ones, They are really old but really good quality.

Back