• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting a flintlock rifle upside down for a score?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just left a second comment on the video on youtube. Someone took my first one down. Thanks for the laugh Mark. I also wondered if Mrs BPMS saw this video cause shes gonna wonder if you might change your shooting habits.

I just left a second comment on the video on youtube. Someone took my first one down. Thanks for the laugh Mark. I also wondered if Mrs BPMS saw this video cause shes gonna wonder if you might change your shooting habits.
Naw...Mrs maniac just shakes her head and walks out.
She thinks these videos are fun but wacky....LOL

During a shooting match, one station on the woods walk we had to shoot at a target with the rifle inverted. Hot summer day, shirt sleeves rolled up. I fired my flintlock and got a rude surprise. Side blast from the touch hole burned my left arm and imbedded powder into my bicep. Not so much fun. BTW, I don't remember if I hit the target. This happened many, many years ago.

Back