• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Short hunting video.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video! Nothing better than a man and his dog out hunting.

Next time huh ? I heard him cooing.
There is a blackbird whistling away in the background & that reminded me so much of my childhood. They are a feral pest species here in Aust & I used to hunt them as a kid. I used a .22 rimfire & they would have to be the most difficult damn things to get the drop on with a rifle. A real prize to drill one.
O.

Britsmoothy said:
This gets the bird.

Is that a wood pigeon? I have a friend from my younger days who grew up in England and used to speak fondly of hunting them. That and Capercaillie (spelling ?) which he said were very tough to get - kind of sounded like a small turkey.

The Baron said:
Britsmoothy said:
This gets the bird.

Is that a wood pigeon? I have a friend from my younger days who grew up in England and used to speak fondly of hunting them. That and Capercaillie (spelling ?) which he said were very tough to get - kind of sounded like a small turkey.

Yes sir. Wood Pigeon.

I think(!) the capercailie is the largest grouse!

B.

You've got a smart, versatile dog....camera operator and game finder. Wish I had that dog....Fred

Back