• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Renegade..in .58 cal?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Big Boar but a Renegade in .58 cal. I was unaware such had been made. Anyone familiar with it?
Maybe from the custom shop, or more likely some other customization of the barrel in the aftermarket. I have three of them, the handywork of Bob Hoyt.

Not a Big Boar but a Renegade in .58 cal. I was unaware such had been made. Anyone familiar with it?
It was a re branded Renegade. I expect that any Renegade barrel would drop into a Big Boar stock and that a Big Boar (58) barrel would drop into a Renegade stock.

TC called it the Big Boar because CVA (I think) had brought out a 58 and called it the Big Bore.

I'm inclined to agree on the custom shop origin. The trigger guard seems different and the recoil pad too. The recoil pad could be an owner addition. The serial number is rather low.

Back