• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks for the membership

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Pat from Patmarlins and manufacturer of Checkmaker™ Gas Check Forming Tool and Die sets. I've offered my exclusive design since 2008 in numerous calibers. I designed and introduced the first PB gas check dies as well for plain flat based bullet molds, and very greatful to have customers around the world using my dies.

Wanted to thank the moderators for adding my profile.

I've recently been contacted by a member here asking about dies to make #11 percussion caps. I desgined a set 10 years ago and at the time there wasn't much interest so I never went into prodution but it looks like now there's a need so I'm tooling up to offer them... Pat

I'm Pat from Patmarlins and manufacturer of Checkmaker™ Gas Check Forming Tool and Die sets. I've offered my exclusive design since 2008 in numerous calibers. I designed and introduced the first PB gas check dies as well for plain flat based bullet molds, and very greatful to have customers around the world using my dies.

Wanted to thank the moderators for adding my profile.

I've recently been contacted by a member here asking about dies to make #11 percussion caps. I desgined a set 10 years ago and at the time there wasn't much interest so I never went into prodution but it looks like now there's a need so I'm tooling up to offer them... Pat
Welcome from southern Idaho

Back