• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

the last of the mohicans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have this version as well.

It is very true to the book and my family and I liked it quite a bit.

It is early 70's Master Piece Theatre mini-series so the sets are a bit funny at times but I really liked this version as well.

Doc

I have seen a version of pathfinder. One of the leatherstocking tales. It had russel means in it, chingaccok, but he played a different character. It also had the man that played in dances with wolves as the holy man. Those were the only high points of the movie. The whole movie just had that fake feel to it. I would love to see the whole leather stocking tales series done as well as Last of the mohicans. Andy

[
I like to watch it for the anachronisms, like the two buses in the background as they leave Ft William Henry, and the parachute flare during the seige . . . :haha: [/quote]

That was for the real rich folks evacuating the fort :haha:

Latest posts

Back