• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the Wolf precarved stocks?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the Hawken. The machining was very well executed. I have some wood blanks that I would like to send to them so I could have them machine some stocks for me.

Contact Pecatonica Longrifles. I know they make some of TOW's stocks. Not to sure about the hawken but they do make a hawken half stock and full stock. It will probably be cheaper and a nicer peice of wood to.

Pecatonica & Bob Lepley used to cut all of them. I don't think GunstocksPlus does them, as he cuts (router) the RR holes from the barrel inlet :barf: and you have that long open slot in the middle of the forestock. Never seen a TOW stock like that and have seen literally dozens & dozens of them.

I would go with Pecatonica, if you have your own wood. They are reliable & will do you a good job, I can't say the same for all others.

:thumbsup:

fort fireman said:
Contact Pecatonica Longrifles. I know they make some of TOW's stocks. Not to sure about the hawken but they do make a hawken half stock and full stock. It will probably be cheaper and a nicer peice of wood to.

Ditto. :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back