• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trade gun for grizzlies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BP Muzzleloading is one of my favorite pastimes but there is NO WAY I am trusting Cap nor Flint and Steel to save my A$$ from a charging Grizzly who wants nothing more than to Kill and Eat Me, what a horrible fate. Then it would be why don’t he write or call anymore. LOL

I'll let you know once I get down from this tree!
Griz has been known to take the tree down. 🤣
I don't want to be that close enough to spray the monster! Would have a 10mm on my belt if going there!
Just the other day I read an article about a bowhunter in Montana or maybe Wyoming who was attacked by a griz. He shot it several times with a 10 and then got a shot to the head that killed the bear. He got chewed up pretty bad.

Back