• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Uberti pock mark in frame

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haa!!! Like this one?
View attachment 347299

I'm working on this one right now!!! There's absolutely nothing to worry about. It's a "break through" from machining the hand channel.

No need to "send it back"!!! Lol

Mike
gosh dang. I seen that picture and took off to my gun safes. took my revolvers out and checked them lol. thanks Mike for giving me peace of mind. đź‘Ť thanks bud

the pit is a smidgen less than 1/2" at its deepest part. just want to make I understand correctly. where exactly does it end and is there a shape/depth/end location that is acceptable?. rather ask a dumb question than not know.

Its an Italian BP Pistol and it comes wițh the territory, I have a couple USA Colt Single actions and if you seen the little imperfections in those you would manure yourself, Nothing is ever the way we would like it to be especially from Taylor’s I have had words with them in the past.

sure think it's a handy place to collect more fouling.
Yeah, that's a doozy of a void thinking on it some more as it is actually above the chimney channel in the frame cheek where it should be solid steel. It's still not any where that would be a strength issue though.

Back