• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

what is a Jackie Brown?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, and I was all excited cause Wal-Mart has Bobcats for $59.99 :rotf: :rotf:

shantheman said:
Dang, and I was all excited cause Wal-Mart has Bobcats for $59.99 :rotf: :rotf:

Dang!!! For that price you could buy a mess of 'em for Christmas gifts to all your,... friends? :rotf:

two-bellys said:
i suggested nothing, :nono: you are makeing assumpetions your self. i never called any names on anything . you jumped in, in you own defense i said nothing about or to you :cursing:
Well, my sincere appologies. I regreted posting anything on the subject soon after hitting the "add post" button. Let's just forget about the whole thing. :v
Long live Jackie Brown! :hatsoff:

I'm afraid that most of my "friends" are not very interested in muzzleloading , or even guns, for that matter. I am a loner when it comes to the things that interest me in my area. Maybe I need to buy better friends next time. :rotf:

Let's please stick to the original question at hand...

"What is a Jackie Brown?"

Not, "Does builder Y makes a better gun for the money than builder Z?

Thanks

also if you are going to talk about someone else Gun/gunmaker, please include a Web address for those of use (me) who are new and don't know the different gun makers.
thanks!

longbow said:
also if you are going to talk about someone else Gun/gunmaker, please include a Web address for those of use (me) who are new and don't know the different gun makers.
thanks!

Longbow, since you are new here, did you know we have a weapon's link section?

Below is a quick jump to them... (filed under the Member Resources section)

Weapon's Links

Musketman said:
Let's please stick to the original question at hand...

"What is a Jackie Brown?"

Right. To the new feller, Welcome!
Jackie Brown is a who not a what. He is gun stocker from the south that sells both smooth and rifle guns for those wanting a little something more than an imported factory model repro. I think he is in Walnut, MS.

Back