• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

what is everyone shooting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeyejr

32 Cal.
Reaction score
i have a variety of smokepoles i have 2 traditions 50 caliber hawken,1 cva bobcat and a cva staghorn inline the hawken's and bobcat are sidelocks that are round ball shooters the staghorn i use during the general gun season that i use sabot rounds out of :thumbsup:

2 TC renegades, 1 in 50 the other 54 cal both with GM barrels

lyman plains rifle, 2 barrels 58 cal and 62 cal smoothbore (rare barrel)

2 TC hawkens, 1 with 50 cal GM barrel the other an "orphan" looking for a barrel (15/16 , got a good shooter for sale?)`

Charles Daley "orphan stock",nice wood, wears the lyman 62 smoothie barrel sometimes, good fit.

Investarm Hawken .45 with changeable barrel .54
GPR .45 (ordered) try to get a change barrel in .50

Lyman Deerstalker in .50 cal, just going to order one in .54
Wife has a Traditions Deerhunter in .50
All cap locks.

T/C hawken flintlock .50 with a new maple stock
1770 lancaster 42" swamped .54 maple stock :v
............bob

TC Seneca .36
Pedersoli Frontier Carbine Flint .45
Investarms Hawken Flint .50
TC New Englander .54
Mowry 12 gauge

soon to arrive Early Virginia Fowler 20 gauge

I currently have a T/C Renegade .54cal I’ve had this forever, a T/C Renegade .56cal. Smooth bore (going to sell to buy a .32 cal rifle), and a Cabelas .58cal Hawken, my garage sale find. They are all caplocks.

Couple of handguns a Colt (replica) 1851 Navy .44cal revolver, and a Ruger Old Army SS .45cal..

The .58 Hawken it is a kit someone else started that had no clue what they were doing I have it mostly finished.

I had the Dixie Arms .50cal Tennessee Mountain Rifle flintlock, but hard times call for hard decisions.

T/C Hawken .54cal = caplock
T/C Hawken .45cal = caplock
Lyman Trade Rifle .50cal = flintlock
Cabelas Hawken .54cal = caplock
CVA Kentucky Hunter .50cal = caplock
CVA Stalker Carbine .50cal = caplock
CVA Bobcat .36cal = caplock

NOT SHOOTIN anything! carrying a 62 centermark tulle around but can't find me a deer or a coyote to shoot at..dang it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: RC

Dixie TMR left-hand flinter, .50 caliber. It's my first ML, and first rocklock. Use it for deer, hogs, coyotes, tree rats, and general amusement. 70 gr. 2f, .490 prb.

Enjoy today,

Joel

A .54 cal 1792 Contract Rifle.

A .54 cal 1803 Harpers Ferry Rifle.

A Custom .58 cal short Rifle.

A North Star West 36" .20 ga Early English.

My "Marais Tonnerre'er" will be built soon! :grin:

.50 White mountain carbine flinter(first year with it and still trying to make meat) PRB
.50 white mountain carbine cap Powerbelts
.54 white mountain carbine cap (my darling) Powerbelts/PRB
.45 cherokee Powerbelts

.54 flint GPR
.50 cap GPR
.56 cap smooth Renegade
.32 Crockett
.54 Great Plains Pistol

The rest of 'em I haven't been shootin'...
Guess I oughta get on the classifieds... maybe I could afford the Tennesse Flint Rifle I'm lustin' after.

.54 Renegade
.54 Cabelas Sporter Hawken
.54 St. Louis Hawken
.50 Frontier Rifle
.45 Jukar
.50 Kentucky pistol
12 gauge unmentionable- unfired, got it on a trade.

Is that all??? Mighta forgot 1 or 2.

My name is Jethro224, and I'm a blackpowder addict... :shake:

Back