• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pete do you aussies were any kind of protection from snakes being some are aggressive just wondering .
Yep, most sensible people do when out in the thick stuff; my Snake Gaiters go over the top of the shoe or boot, securing underneath, then up to just below the knee. They are like the usual gaiters but with an anti-penetration shield as the central layer. There are some Eastern Browns around these parts; they can have you doing the funky chicken in no time. I've seen snakes many times along the banks, that's their favourite habitat, but have never had a close encounter - touch wood! And I'm not a big fan of going up close to identify the species correctly. Best to live and let live!

Pete

Drove over the hill to shoot with the Marlborough boys = shot 4 different targets - won the first on the UIT Target with the old 40 Bedford; the light changed and the results got a bit 'variable' after that but still a lot of fun - shot from Duncnz's usual spot (where were you Dunc?)

Back