• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today.
1000031392.jpg

Defining , rasping , thinning , sanding , straightening edges , sanding , making sides symmetrical , sanding , removing bulging spots , sanding , defining mortices , Sanding , final fitting of parts , sanding, sllooking for high spots and knocking them down even with both sides , sanding making mortice edges thin , sanding fitting trigger guard, defining R.R. entry refining thinning R.R. groove edges refining barrel groove edges , sanding .....did I mention sanding ?

Attachments

• IMG_20241025_165533.jpg
    IMG_20241025_165533.jpg
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_20241025_165500.jpg
    IMG_20241025_165500.jpg
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_20241025_172522.jpg
    IMG_20241025_172522.jpg
    4 MB
Defining , rasping , thinning , sanding , straightening edges , sanding , making sides symmetrical , sanding , removing bulging spots , sanding , defining mortices , Sanding , final fitting of parts , sanding, sllooking for high spots and knocking them down even with both sides , sanding making mortice edges thin , sanding fitting trigger guard, defining R.R. entry refining thinning R.R. groove edges refining barrel groove edges , sanding .....did I mention sanding ?
Did ya sand it too? 🤣 🤣 🤣

I been wondering, do have to do any sanding on a project like that?

Finished putting the Kibler Fowler together today. Next is finishing the wood, but I really don't want to take the thing apart after getting it together. Maybe in a few days.

The Doc is out now. :cool:

Back