• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where these guns go?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it sounds mighty purty idea, building a new rifle is not in topic.
Cool thing about Mike Lange is that he also builds "kids" rifles with inexpensive CVA locks and such but puts a nice traditional stock with LOP to your specifications. He provides a very inexpensive alternative.

Hopefully I'm not busting any forum rules here but Google Traditional Muzzleloading on the Cheap. You might get some good ideas there.

Congrats on the expected future hunting partner!

Definitely, I'm going to check it out. Maybe by next season I'll be ready for the build if the prices will be right. I don't want to sound cheap, but it is what it is. Keeping hobby alive sometimes is tough, LOL.

Amikee said:
Keeping hobby alive sometimes is tough, LOL.
No question about it and don't give it a second thought...most folks (at least 'yours truly') who put family and fiscal responsibilites first have gray hair by the time they're able to try some different smokepoles...

While I'm not making a lot of money, I try to buy something like once kr twice a month. Some patches here, some balls there, etc. I don't want to start nothing like that when I'm close to a 100 and not able to lift the gun or handle recoil (no offense to anyone close to 100 years ;)
I play along. Family first and guns right behind.

Latest posts

Back