• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where to buy black powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny, I have the app also and for the life of me I have no idea how it got there. Maybe their tracking me. 🤔
Sometime back I remember seeing a message pop up when logging on asking if you wanted to add MLF to your home screen. Haven't seen it lately. Only thing I can think of.

Sometime back I remember seeing a message pop up when logging on asking if you wanted to add MLF to your home screen. Haven't seen it lately. Only thing I can think of

Sometime back I remember seeing a message pop up when logging on asking if you wanted to add MLF to your home screen. Haven't seen it lately. Only thing I can think of.
Now that you mentioned that I do recall that happened.

At my advanced age I probably have enough to last till the Great Rendevous. I’m not a hoarder, just had to get all I wanted before the greedy ones got to it, you understand. And yes, I have shared with other folks who failed to see the shortage coming.

I am down to one pound of 2F and one pound of 3F. I saw where Grafs and Sons has Schuetzen real blackpowder for $18.50 a pound now on sale. That is a great price. I ordered the minimum .... 2 pounds of 3F and 2 pounds of 2F. 4 pounds total. I know you have to pay hazmat and a small shipping cost of $12.95, but those 4 pounds will now last me easily a year with what little powder I have on hand. I have been using Pyrodex Select on top of my 2F to make it last longer, so I am good for quite a while. I bit the bullet and paid the hazmat as there are no store anywhere around me that carry real blackpowder anymore. I'll be happy to have the real BP.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Grafs or Powder Valley. Earlier this year I bought ten pounds of Schutzen 3F from Grafs, this week I ordered five pounds of Swiss 3F and 1/2lb of Null B from Powder Valley.

I just bit the bullet myself and jumped on the Grafs sale. I figured it I’m going to be shooting that Crockett (once it gets here) I’m going to need the powder to go along with it.

Anthony
Did you receive yours? I ordered last weekend and haven’t gotten mine or an update 🤔

Smuggle it in from the state next door. I dont but I know who does.
The she devil that ran this state into the ground made it so you can not mail order black powder to keep it out of the hands of terrorist's. She also outlawed lead.

Yet there are no restriction on smokeless powder, I order in 8 pounders from Cabela's.

Did you receive yours? I ordered last weekend and haven’t gotten mine or an update 🤔
I haven’t received anything yet other than the email telling me they received the order. I read on an earlier post that they wait till shipped before charging the card. Which must be the case because nothing had been taken out of my account. My only worry is not having someone here when the delivery does happen. Everyone in my family works, which makes it hard to obtain a signature. I am not in a rush or anything. I’m sure they have more orders than one can shake a stick at. However, I’ll let you know when I get any notification. Hopefully, we’ll hear something soon.

Anthony

I haven’t received anything yet other than the email telling me they received the order. I read on an earlier post that they wait till shipped before charging the card. Which must be the case because nothing had been taken out of my account. My only worry is not having someone here when the delivery does happen. Everyone in my family works, which makes it hard to obtain a signature. I am not in a rush or anything. I’m sure they have more orders than one can shake a stick at. However, I’ll let you know when I get any notification. Hopefully, we’ll hear something soon.

Anthony
Much appreciated!

I learned from trial and error that 3F works for just about everything that I have owned from priming the pan up to the 54 that I sold (should have thought that one through) so when I buy powder I just put back extra cash till I can afford a case of 3F.

Back