• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2024/2025 Squirrel Hunting Thread...........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 336301

52 days remaining here in the Heart Of Dixie (did I count that right?).

If I don't get off my sorry tail real soon and get a smaller gun I'm going to be squirrel hunting with a .50 (or a .22 unmentionable gag)...
I counted 50 and a wakeup. I may be off myself.

View attachment 336301

52 days remaining here in the Heart Of Dixie (did I count that right?).

If I don't get off my sorry tail real soon and get a smaller gun I'm going to be squirrel hunting with a .50 (or a .22 unmentionable gag)...
We know ya don't like them spaghetti barrels, just bite the lead ball and get ya a Crockett Rifle..

Just do it, Hammer!

If you don't believe me and Fred Hammer. Take Ed's word for it, he has 2 of them.
Maybe it’s because I’m crazy?

Now how does that old song go?

“Her daddy said he ain’t worth a lick. When it comes to brains he got the short end of the stick”.

Or, maybe because I’m crazy about my little.32 Crockett Squirrel Rifles?

Last edited:
I would have never gotten this here, Ole Crockett Rifle had it not been for Ole ETipp. LONG LIVE DIXIE!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_135513_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_135513_Google.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
I would have never gotten this here, Ole Crockett Rifle had it not been for Ole ETipp. LONG LIVE DIXIE!!!
I had my Crockett before I was a member here, so I won't blame Ed for that. What I would thank him for is getting us all revved up to squirrel hunt with these gems. I know I enjoy hunting squirrel with anything. But I don't chuckle when I miss with anything like I do when hunting with that rifle. I hit a few, but either way it's just fun.

I had my Crockett before I was a member here, so I won't blame Ed for that. What I would thank him for is getting us all revved up to squirrel hunt with these gems. I know I enjoy hunting squirrel with anything. But I don't chuckle when I miss with anything like I do when hunting with that rifle. I hit a few, but either way it's just fun.
Tom I wanted one and reach out to Ed for pros and cons before I bought one.
I'm glad I did...
But I still blame Ed😁

Back