• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A squirrels worst nightmare

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
It's about time I show off my new flinter and give some credit where credit is due.

I bought the parts to build this rifle last year from TOW. I really wanted a sweet small caliber squirrel rifle and figgered I'd just build one. Well, it didn't take me long to figure out that I am not a gunbuilder. :shake:

Lucky for me I decided to contact Roy and ask him to do the build for me before I did any irrepairable damage. :haha: Even luckier for me, Roy agreed. :grin: He's a darn nice guy and a heck of a good gun builder! :bow:

Here's some pics of her. She's a .36 caliber with a 42" GM barrel, Chambers Golden Age flint lock, and fancy maple stock. She's tall and slim, and I think she's beautiful. I've only got about 50 rounds thru her so far. Haven't even worked up my load yet. But I really, really like this rifle! :thumbsup:

Thanks Roy! :hatsoff: :bow: :grin:

S6300162.jpg

S6300163.jpg

S6300164.jpg

S6300165.jpg

S6300166.jpg

S6300167.jpg

Seems like Roy is a hard working man. :shocked2:
A very nice little nightmare. :bow:
:hatsoff:

I think I forgot to weigh that one... its always good to know... :grin:

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

undertaker said:
Seems like Roy is a hard working man. :shocked2:
A very nice little nightmare. :bow:
:hatsoff:

Well, he is hard-workin', but I'm sorta slow... I've had the gun for about a month already. Just finally got around to posting. :redface:

VERY VERY NICE!! but squirrels? how that work on docs? like Oregondocs??? is it duel purpose?? :haha: what's next?? :hmm: nice gun jethro!! :hatsoff:

Very nice looking rifle.
It will be a fine companion for squirrel hunting.

I notice there are lots of nice squirrel rifles being made now.

PJC

Jethro, that reminds me of those old Virginia Slim's adds. Long, tall, and beautiful, OH and lethal too :shocked2: Sweet looking gun you got there, Roy is certainly making a reputation for himself isn't he :bow: :bow:

Jethro, I've actually had the opportunity to observe your rifle firsthand while visiting Roy. And yes you made the right decision when you decided to contact him. The rifle was tastefully done with just the right amount of decoration. You and Roy should be proud of that one! Get you a load worked up and go knock a few squirrels in the head as you and I both know it was'nt just made for show. :thumbsup:

Back