• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Antonio Zoli

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumbeaux

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Any opinions on the Navy Arms imported Antonio Zoli Enfield style Muskets from the 1970's ??

rick

Never heard of a Zoli Enfield but their Zouaves are good quality. I have one and am very happy with it.

See my comments in the thread "Hy Hunter Zouuave"

I just shot a N-SSA skirmish this morning and one of our team members still shoots a Zoli Zouave he bought used in the early 70s for $35. He had the barrel crowned (first time) and had changed to a different style mini since the last event. It shot very well and he is happy that he will still be able to shoot it long enough to recoupe his initial investment. :grin:

Back