• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

den/office decoration....showplace

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oomcurt

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Not too sure if this belongs here..or in the photo section, but I figured as a general interst type thing I am posting it here. Now, I grant you...depends on where you live if you are comfortable keeping your guns out or in a safe. That said, I wish to, for lack of a better word, decorate my den/office in a fur trade manner. Maybe some skins on the wall...wall mounted gun rack...indian artifacts, etc. If someone has already done this, might be interesting for all of us to see some pics for ideas.

All the Best,
Curt

ya have to have a photo site on the web some where....if ya look in the links section ya can find some to look at and register if ya want so ya can post pictures............bob

just look at the bottom....

photo site links.......

Thanks Bob. I did as you suggested and will now see if an old goat can make it work.

Back