• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got #11 CCI caps in Walmart today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy. I had gone to 3 different WM in the Edmond and north okc area. They all had 10 tins. I bought 4 tons at each. I have 12 tins. I will be willing to part with 10 of them 1 tin to anyone that really needs them to hunt this year. Not to those that just want to stock up. They will be 6 bucks a piece plus shipping. I do not go through that many a year and my last 1/2 a tin is a year old. I bought the extras for guys that cannot find them in their area. Just hit me up.
My way of saying thank you to all the guys here that have helped me through the years. Good Hunting😃

I was at the Logan Ohio Walmart yesterday and as always I check the sporting goods area. Lo and behold they had just put out percussion caps along with other muzzleloading supplies. There were two full peg hooks. I bought 11 tins and left probably 20 tins for other folks (or the scalpers). 4 of the tins I'll donate to my muzzleloading club for door prizes for the January indoor trade faire. Although I don't shoot as often as I used to, I'm happy to have them as I was getting tired of checking for them. I probably have a life time supply now.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Attachments

• percussion caps.jpg
    percussion caps.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Howdy. I had gone to 3 different WM in the Edmond and north okc area. They all had 10 tins. I bought 4 tons at each. I have 12 tins. I will be willing to part with 10 of them 1 tin to anyone that really needs them to hunt this year. Not to those that just want to stock up. They will be 6 bucks a piece plus shipping. I do not go through that many a year and my last 1/2 a tin is a year old. I bought the extras for guys that cannot find them in their area. Just hit me up.
My way of saying thank you to all the guys here that have helped me through the years. Good Hunting😃
Been checking local Walmart every couple days. No caps yet. If you end up with a tin left I'd like to take you up on your kind offer. Probably going to try to get one of Prime all's (.22 Reloader) cap making tools and an extra bag of PrimeAll. Thank you for your kindness & generosity of spirit. I have part of a tin left so i'm not out so take care of any Tin(-less) men first.

They had about 20 tins at Fleet Farm in Muskego, WI.

About $12.00 a tin.

I bought 8. Gettin' em while I can.

I gotta get out into the countryside more! The Wally's around me, near a large metro area, wouldn't know a Cap from carpet tack. Must have to be near more hunting/fishing/sporting areas! I will say, one had 16ga. shells, which aren't a big seller overall, but maybe they have to take a certain assortment with their shipments.

I don't need any tins, just wanted to say, "Thanks for thinking of your fellow muzzle loaders"! Good luck and good hunting!! 👍

Boy you guys are lucky, I’d be happy to be carded and even donate my r n to get some Walmart Caps!!! Can’t even get a camo tee shirt around here in SWFL.

WalMart in Stillwater, OK ... got their BP stuff in over the past week or so... no CCI caps available when I checked yesterday. Either not in yet, or all sold out. Glad I have a few in reserve.

Our local walmart had caps but they sold out fast. I have been stopping at a few of them in the area and haven't been able to find any.

Back