• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgilmore

32 Cal.
Reaction score
went out after work today in hopes of filling my doe tag and it happend 15min. after getting into my stand. she came in at only 20 yards, I had to go in after her about 50 yards and give a follow up shot, but my tradition deer hunter go it done. I just started muzzleloading in november of this year and have been bless with 3 deer and a hog this season, nev
1263435689.jpg
er would have thougt it.

Waidmanns Heil from Germany! :thumbsup:

Your Deerhunter did the work truth to its name! :grin:

Regards

Kirrmeister :hatsoff:

I think its safe to assume you're OK with traditional styled muzzleloader hunting !

:hatsoff:

Thanks guys,
The congrats iv gotten from u guys is a real honor. With GOD willing may we all shoot true and have no shortage of meat in our freezers. :thumbsup:

Back