• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is it a good Colt Navy replica ??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellos

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I found, some strange Colt Navy .36, look's like navy, but the producer is unknow for me:

this is signature:

sig

sig2

gun

Hi and WELCOME to the Forum!!! The pistol was mad in 1978...I have never seen one stamped Nurnburg!
Depending on the price...I would buy it! The .36's are sweet shooters....I love the engraving on that one!!!

The price is about 120-130$ but the gun has some rusty marks on outside of barrel and the cilinder has some mark's of using. I was just wandering if the Company name was known. I Could get a Euroarm's wythout this kind of gravering but in great shape for about 100$.

I allready wgot the Colt Walker made of Armi San Marco and I love them. I've got 3 of them, that's right Ive got three ASM Colt Walker :)

Marcin, the gun is definitely not a common one; I would buy it! It should clean up some and the price is not too bad euther.

Thats right.! Buy it because it's uncommon!!!
Belgium made guns bring a premium price here in the states... I would say it is better than good,,
it's exceptional !!!

I made some bad us$ calculating. The Euroarms is abut us 250$ ant this shown on Pictures is about 170$ wyth shipping.

Is it still worth of 170$ ?? The seller is giving me the guarantie of simetry of the gun (barrel / revolver) and that the barrel inside is rust free.

Some extra pictures of graverings:

grav1

grav2

grav3

grav4

certainly used and will need a little tuning if you get it. The locking cutouts look as if the bolt needs a little deburring, also the screws have been buggered up a bit. The chip in the grip is another area that I'd be alittle bothered about. These are small issues to correct but should allow you to argue for a lower price.

Looks Too Fine to let it slip away!!!
if you dont purchase it ...you will surely regret
it for a LONG time....that engraving is sweet,,,,
even on the triggerguard!!! tHAT IS HAND engraving !!! I cant see what you are waiting for!!the price is RIGHT!

Look at Mike Brooks post 3 post back!!!
.......and he is a custom gun Builder!
you are getting advise from an Expert !!
GO FOR IT !!

Got it for 140$ shiping include! This will be my 8'th Colt replica for now, I love Colt's! I would also get the Remington but not shure what the Civil War era Remington calibre was .36 or .44

Also I'm waiting for photo's of another Navy in custom look I will give info.

Dellos, did you find any manufacturer's marking on the revolver, ie, Uberti, ASM.,etc. The barrel markings are a German distributor's marking. I looked at your profile and found you are in Poland. Do you have any problems selling and shipping a black powder revolver to the USA? If not I would pay $300 plus shipping for this revolver. The Replica Percussion Revolver Collectors Association does not have this distributor in its collection (over 800 revolvers currently in collection).

WOW...just look at the offers yopu already recieved and you dont EVEN Have the pistol yet !!! :thumbsup: I think ya got a great deal on the gun...

I HAVE POLISH relatives + wife goes to POLISH church (wisniewski), so I GET FIRST DIBS IF YOU NO WANT TO KEEP! :haha: :shocked2: :)

Dave

Almost Polish :grin:

Back